Build Meaningful Friendships and
Learn More About God
In today’s hectic world, people need a place where others know more about them than just their name. Small groups are a place where you can build meaningful friendships with others, while learning more about God and yourself.
A small group is a gathering of 5-20 people who meet on a regular basis, with the common purpose of discovering and growing in their spiritual walk with God. If you are interested in joining a small group, let us know.
- First Baptist Church Covington: Adult Bible Fellowship
16333 Hwy. 1085
8:15 – 9:15 am
Open to All
- State Farm Insurance: Conference Room
3845 Hwy. 22
Mandeville, LA 70471
- Lobbyist Bible Study: Legislative Session
- Covington Business Bible Study
614 E. Boston St.
12:00 noon – 1:00 pm
- House of Representatives Bible Study: Legislative Session
- Capitol Bible Study
Baton Rouge, LA
2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month
- Maui, Meredith, Scoggin Real Estate
1311 North Causeway Blvd.
Once a month
- Louisiana Dental Corporate Offices
600 N. Hwy. 190, Suite 200
Covington, LA 70433
8:00 am – 9:00 am
2nd Friday of the month
Office: (985) 674-1486
- Emerging Leader Faith Forum
Girod and Lakeshore Drive