Partner With Us Financially
Our Ministry is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. This means that we are supported solely by the financial contributions of interested individuals and organizations. We greatly appreciate the vital impact of special gifts and those who become our monthly supporters. All contributions are income tax deductible. For more information or questions please call 985-502-4265. We offer a number of easy ways to give to the ministry, including:
- Checks or money orders may be made payable to GRACE ADVENTURES and sent to 701 Rue Marseille, Mandeville, LA 70471.
- Automatic Transfer of Funds (TRF) can be made from your bank to the GRACE ADVENTURES account for monthly support. This is the easiest way to donate regularly. You can select the day of each month for your donation to be automatically transferred from your bank to ours. This saves you time and a stamp and allows you to rest knowing that your donation will be automatically accomplished each month. Call us at 985-502-4265 or e-mail us at MDSprague00@bellsouth.net to receive the Automatic Transfer Authorization form.
- Bill Pay is an easy method to give monthly support gifts. Inquire from your bank how to set up Bill Pay. Like the Automatic Transfer of Funds, your donation goes out automatically each month if you choose to set it up that way.
- Stock and non-cash giving can greatly assist in fulfilling the Great Commission. Call us at 985-502-4265 or e-mail us at MDSprague00@bellsouth.net to receive the instruction sheet on how to transfer stocks, bonds, and/or mutual funds. Non-cash giving may eliminate capital gain taxes, increase charitable deductions, lower estate taxes and enable you to make a greater impact for the gospel. Wills, IRA gifts, living trusts also resource Kingdom work.
- PAYPAL is an easy method to give on the spot. You can click on the DONATE button on the right hand column of this page and follow the directions. This method allows for giving through the use of most major credit cards.
Make a Donation through PayPal
Support Raising Guidelines
- God owns it all, including this ministry.
- Through fervent prayer and in the Spirit of Christ, we will go to God’s people to share with them the vision of God’s ministry and ask them to join us as stewards of God’s resources. The result is God’s part. God prompts the heart of those He wants to respond.
- We will place people and their growth before money and things.
- No matter how serious the need, our desire is to be above reproach; therefore, we will refrain from questionable, manipulative, disrespectful, or dishonorable methods of support raising.
- We will never sell, rent, or give our mailing list to those wishing to use the names and addresses of our supporters.
- The ministry functions under a Board of Directors for accountability and input regarding direction and finances.
Giving is a Partnership
Ministry is built upon the supportive legs of proclaimers, providers and prayers. Without any of these legs, ministry cannot be sustained.
You are a full partner in the work. God considers those who contribute financially to ministry to have a share in that ministry! Consider, for example, 3 John 1:8:
“Therefore, we ought to support such people, so that we may become co-workers with the truth.”
Echoing the same theme, Paul says the Philippians are sharing in the gospel (Philippians 1:5).
This is why we talk about building a support team rather than raising funds. The emphasis is on the relationships and not on the money. Even more significantly however, it forces us to remember that those who decide to aid us financially are, in actuality, joining us in our ministry. They become co-workers with us.