It is easy to see the world as an unmitigated disaster … yet some of us are seeing the world as a glorious opportunity to serve people so they might know about the marvelous yet scandalous grace of God that is available to all. Some are worried about the future of the Kingdom of God. I am not. The work of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is unstoppable. Many are turning away from idolatrous forms of cultural and political Christianity. People are tired of fabricated religion and many in this post-Christian culture are being drawn to the amazing person of Jesus and His movement that is not based on politics, fear, or rage.
I am finding open doors locally, statewide, nationally, and internationally. These are redemptive windows. I believe that our best days are ahead. My dream is for walls to break down between Political, Business and Faith Leaders. Where trust filled relationships develop … anything is possible. I tell leaders all the time that things can happen in Jesus that can never happen through pure politics.
Yes, 2023 was hard. Trouble is around every corner. However, wherever there is Jesus, there is hope. May we each love, live and lead well in the coming year. I look forward to 2024!
Please be in Prayer for these Key Events that I will participate in as 2024 Launches Like a Rocketship of Opportunity…
Pray for These Upcoming Big Events
- Governor’s Inauguration – Pray for Louisiana’s new Governor Jeff Landry as well as many new statewide leaders and Legislators.
- Special Legislative Sessions, January 15-23 and February 19-March 6 – The focus will be Redistricting and Crime.
- National Prayer Breakfast, January 30-February 2 – Pray for this international event and for our Louisiana Delegation attending. All fifty states and 140 nations will be represented. Pray for appointments on Capitol Hill with Speaker of the House Mike Johnson and Senators and Representatives.
- Rotary Club, February 8 – Speaking
- Night to Shine, February 9 – I cannot wait to serve at this unforgettable prom night experience put on by the Tim Tebo Foundation centered on God’s love for people with special needs.
- Northshore Bible Church, February 18 – Preaching. All are welcome to attend.
- Slidell Mayor’s Prayer Breakfast, February 26 – Pray for me as the keynote speaker for this event.
- Community-wide Leader Faith Forum, March 7 – All are invited to the Chapel in Covington as we bring together the community and political, faith and business leaders for Prayer and Scripture Reading.
- Capitol Prayer Meeting, March 10 – All are welcome to this gathering to pray for leaders and the public on the steps of the Capitol in Baton Rouge.
- Louisiana Legislative Session, March 11-June 3 – Pray for the Legislators Bible study I lead and for me as I meet many new Legislators.
- Governor’s Prayer Breakfast, March 13 – Tickets are available for purchase at www.lagpb.org. The keynote speaker is the military leader who captured Saddam Hussein.
- Capitol Bible Reading Marathon, March 16-20 – It will be an honor to help kick off the reading of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation on the South Capitol Steps.
- Israel Trip 2024 has been postponed until 2025.