Scripture COMMISSIONS us to reach leaders with the GOSPEL of GRACE.
- “But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen instrument of Mine, to bear my name before the Gentiles and KINGS and the sons of Israel.” Acts 9:15
- “First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers and petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for Kings and all who are in authority…who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.” I Timothy 2:1-4
- The Book of Acts-The Ethiopian Eunuch-Treasurer ; Cornelius- the Centurion; Blastus- the King’s Chamberlain; Sergius Paulus-the Roman Provincial Governor; The Philippian Jailer; Dionynius- The Areopagate Judge; Publius-The Governor of Malta; Caesar’s Household.
This ministry to leaders is at the heart of our mission and purpose. GRACE ADVENTURES is intentional about reaching out to political, business and spiritual leaders. Spiritually malnourished leaders will not produce strong communities or a strong nation. The Word of God must go out if we are going to produce strong leaders. Nehemiah’s need Ezra’s to rebuild the foundations in our great land.
2012 Prayer Requests
- Pray for a speaking opportunity at a retreat for incoming state legislators (January 20-21). The topic is Pitfalls of Leadership. I have 50 minutes to address this significant topic for our new government leaders. The other speakers are Governor Jindal, Mayor Landrieu of New Orleans, the leader of the Senate and the head of the Hornets.
- Pray for the opportunity to help lead the Louisiana delegation to the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington DC on February 2.
- Pray for a wonderful opportunity to return to Forcey Bible Church on February 4th to speak at their men’s breakfast. All are welcome. Call the church at 301-622-220 to reserve a spot.
- Pray for a new opportunity to speak to January 14th to the Southern Christian Writer’s Guild.
- Praise for continued opportunity to partner with SEARCH ministries.
- Pray boldly with holy anticipation for open doors for new Bible study and conversation with leaders in the area. You never know how God is going to answer, but the promise is He will answer. If God could make an ancient P.O.W. named Daniel Prime Minister of the country that took him prisoner…then God can give favor today.
Betting the Farm on God,